Simplify your life by allowing Greenways Landscaping to be at your service.
We are best at providing:
Weekly Lawn Cutting Service
Regular lawn cutting will take place on the same day each week. This allows the work to be completed in a more efficient and predictable manner.
Lawn cutting includes the following to be completed with each visit:
- Grass is cut using professional equipment, which is always kept sharp to ensure the best results
- All grass clippings are cleaned from walkways, driveways and patios
- Lawn edges to be neatly trimmed
Spring & Fall Clean Up
Yard clean up is essential at the beginning and at the end of the grass growing season.
This will uncover your grass and free it from debris to keep your lawn healthy. Plus, your yard will look tidy and much more appealing without all that messy debris.
- Raking and blowing to collect yard debris
- Removal of leaves, twigs and minor trash
- Edging and turning garden beds
Mulch Delivery & Spreading
Mulch can dramatically enhance the look of your garden beds.
Besides just looking really good, it will also protect your plants from heat, cold, drought and will minimize weeds.
Mulch service includes:
- Selection of material type includes: cedar, pine or hemlock
- Choice of coloured options from: natural, rust, brown and black
- Mulch will be delivered and spread, so you don't need to lift a shovel or rake
Shrub & Hedge Trimming
Improve the curb appeal of your home by having neatly trimmed bushes and hedges.
Rather than messing around with power tools, or an old set of clippers... let us handle it for you in less than half the time it would take you to do it.
Take advantage of:
- Not having to sharpen or mess around with power tools
- Getting a professional, manicured and tidy result
- Removal and disposal of trimmings
If you need to remove your old lawn to replace it with new sod, this can be a hard task to take on for the average home owner.
Removing and replacing sod is a heavy job. Especially when you don't have the right tools and proper know how.
Let us take care of:
- Cutting and removing the old turf
- Disposal of the old turf and waste
- Rolling out and installing new, healthy turf
Here's the dirt on soil!
Rather than having a big yellow bag delivered, or a loose pile dumped on your driveway... let us take care of your soil requirements.
Soil service includes:
- Delivery and spreading of either top soil, top dressing mix or triple mix
- Rejuvinate gardens or add new ones by choosing triple mix
- Top dressing mix is recommended for spreading over lawns in the spring or early fall
- Topsoil is typically used for under sod, but can also be used to build up gardens
For futher details about cost, what we do, and how we do it - call us to set up a no obligation visit to your property.